Mary Mary (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mary, Mary)
Mary Mary is an American gospel music duo.
Mary Mary (Mary, Mary) may also refer to:
- Mary Mary (album), a 2005 album by Mary Mary
- "Mary Mary", a song by Velvet Revolver from its Libertad album
- "Mary, Mary" (song), a 1966 song by The Monkees
- "Mary, Mary", a modified cover of The Monkees song by Run-D.M.C. from its Tougher Than Leather album
- "Mary Mary", a song by Bruce Springsteen from his 2014 EP American Beauty
- "Mary, Mary", a song by Chumbawamba from its Tubthumper album
- "Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary", a 1744 nursery rhyme
- Mary Mary (TV series), an American reality television series starring the gospel duo Mary Mary
- Mary, Mary (film), a 1963 film directed by Mervyn LeRoy; an adaptation of the 1961 play
- Mary, Mary (novel), a 2006 novel by James Patterson
- Mary, Mary (play), a 1961 play by Jean Kerr
- Sergeant Mary Mary, a character in Jasper Fforde's nursery crimes series, introduced in The Big Over Easy (2005)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mary Mary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.