Mary, Queen of Scots (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mary, Queen of Scots (film))
Mary, Queen of Scots (1542-1587) was queen regnant of Scotland and queen consort of France.
Mary, Queen of Scots may also refer to:
- Mary II of England (1662–1694), Queen of Scotland, England and Ireland
Queens consort of Scots:
- Mary of Guelders (1434–1463), Queen Consort to James II of Scotland, and the regent of Scotland 1460–1463
- Mary of Guise (1515–1560), Queen Consort to James V of Scotland and mother of Mary, Queen of Scots; regent of Scotland 1544 - 1560
- Mary of Modena (1658–1718), Queen Consort of England, Scotland and Ireland
Books, film and television
- Mary, Queen of Scots, an 1831 book by Mary Russell Mitford
- The Execution of Mary Stuart (1895), short film (18 seconds) showing a dramatisation of Mary, Queen of Scots' execution
- Mary of Scotland (film), a 1936 American film directed by John Ford
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1969 book), by Lady Antonia Fraser
- The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots, a comedy sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1971 film), a 1971 British film
- Mary, Queen of Scots and the Murder of Lord Darnley, a 2003 book by Alison Weir
- Mary Queen of Scots (2013 film), a 2013 Swiss film
- Reign (TV series) (2013-ongoing), a TV program on the CW network.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mary, Queen of Scots.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.