|Born||25 May 1956|
|Known for||Langtrees Founder|
|Children||Jeffrey, Stephen, Paul and Rylie|
Mary-Anne Kenworthy (born 25 May 1956 in New Zealand) is a West Australian brothel owner.
Kenworthy entered the sex industry at the age of 27. Two years later she moved to Australia and purchased her first brothel. Kenworthy is a campaigner for the legalisation of prostitution and improving the rights of sex workers.
Kenworthy's business projects include media interests such as TV and internet. She owns Langtrees 181 Kalgoorlie, which she completely rebuilt as a multimillion-dollar Goldfields theme bordello. It is the only functioning tourist bordello in the world.
In 2013 Mary-anne Kenworthy opened Langtrees of Kalgoorlie Guest Hotel 
In 2015 Kenworthy Purchased Darwin Escorts. The Business is now known as Darwin Escorts by Langtrees
Brothel & Escort Agency Ownership
Langtrees VIP Perth
Langtrees VIP Canberra 
Darwin Escorts by Langtrees
- Adult Industry Awards - Hall of Fame
- US Sailors Wear Out Mary-Anne Kenworthy's Sex Workers
- Mary-Anne Kenworthy said she was forced to close the doors of her famous Langtrees brothel for only the third time ever yesterday because her prostitutes were so worn out they could no longer provide a quality service. .
- Madam to fight brothel closure
- Outspoken brothel owner Mary-Anne Kenworthy has warned the State Government has got a fight on its hands if it tries to close the Burswood bordello she set up two decades ago.