|Notable works||Gallipoli Street|
Mary-Anne O'Connor is an Australian novelist.
O'Connor grew up in Wahroonga, Sydney, the daughter of Dorn and Australian artist Kevin Best. In 2015 she published her first novel Gallipoli Street through HQ, later acquired by HarperCollins Australia. O'Connor has since published three subsequent novels through HarperCollins: Worth Fighting For (2016), War Flower (2017) and In A Great Southern Land (2019).
- "Mary-Anne O'Connor answers the Ten Terrifying Questions". The Booktopian. 4 April 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Mary-Anne O'Connor | Harper Collins Australia". HarperCollins Australia. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Aussie author's new book takes us back to the Gold Rush". NewsComAu. 11 May 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- Podcast: Mary-Anne O’Connor, Author of In a Great Southern Land, Discusses her Creative Family and Getting Published
- Mary-Anne O'Connor Twitter Profile
- Mary-Anne O'Connor Official Website
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|