Mary Ann Dailey
|Mary Ann R. Dailey|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 146th district
January 5, 1999 – November 30, 2004
|Preceded by||Robert D. Reber, Jr.|
|Succeeded by||Tom Quigley|
|Constituency||Part of Montgomery County|
July 1, 1948 |
|Alma mater||Widener University|
|Occupation||Legislator/College Professor of Nursing|
She attended Monessen High School and the Presbyterian University Hospital School of Nursing. She earned a B.S.N. from University of State of New York, a M.S.N. and Ph.D. from Widener University.
She was first elected to represent the 146th legislative district in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1998, a position she held until her retirement prior to the 2004 election. From 2007 - 2013, she served as chair of the Nursing Department at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. Currently, she is an Associate Professor of Nursing at Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA.
- "SESSION OF 1999 - 183D OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY - No. 1" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 1999-01-05.
- Per Article II, Section 2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, the legislative session ended on November 30, 2004
- "Mary Ann R. Dailey (Republican)". Official Pennsylvania House of Representatives Profile. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2002-08-23.
- "Mary Ann Dailey, PhD, RN". Department of Nursing. Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. 2009.
- "Slippery Rock University, Dept. of Nursing"(2015). "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-11-23. Retrieved 2015-06-02.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Mary Ann R. Dailey (Republican) at the Wayback Machine (archived January 27, 2000) official PA House profile (archived)
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|