Mary Ann McCall
Mary Ann McCall (May 4, 1919 in Philadelphia – December 14, 1994 in Los Angeles, California) was a pop and jazz singer. Aside from solo work, she sang for Charlie Barnet, Tommy Dorsey, and Woody Herman. She was briefly married to Al Cohn. In 1949 she won the Down Beat Readers' Poll for "Girl Singer (With Band)".
- Mary Ann McCall Sings (Discovery, DL-3011 [10" LP], 1951; Savoy, SJL-1200, 1987; CD reissue: Savoy, 1989 as The Ladies [a various artists shared release that includes all 6 tracks from Mary Ann McCall Sings])
- An Evening With Charlie Ventura and Mary Ann McCall (Norgran, MGN-20 [10" LP], 1954; Norgran, MGN-1053, 1955; Verve, MGV-8143, 1957)
- Another Evening With Charlie Ventura and Mary Ann McCall (Norgran, MGN-1013, 1955)
- Easy Living With Mary Ann McCall (Regent, MG-6040, 1957; reissue: Savoy, SJL-1178, 1987; CD reissue: Savoy, 1991)
- Detour to the Moon (Jubilee, JLP-1078, 1958)
- Melancholy Baby (Coral, CRL-57276, 1959)