Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pocahontas's Daughters: Gender and Ethnicity in American Culture (1986)
- Love in the Promised Land: The Story of Anzia Yezierska and John Dewey (1988)
- The Happiest Man Alive: A Biography of Henry Miller (1991)
- Queen of Bohemia: The Life of Louise Bryant (1996)
- Mailer: A Biography (1999)
- Mistress of Modernism: The Life of Peggy Guggenheim (2004)
- Ernest Hemingway: A Biography (2017)
- Henry Miller, Crazy Cock (1991)
- Henry Miller, Moloch: or, This Gentile World (1992)
- Lynn Neary, "Norman Mailer, Author and Social Critic, Dies at 84," NPR, November 10, 2007.
- Michiko Kakutani, "2 Views of Henry Miller, One Harsh and One Not," New York Times, May 17, 1991.
- Lucasta Miller, "The goodtime Guggenheim," The Guardian, November 11, 2005.
- Mary V. Dearborn, The Happiest Man Alive: A Biography of Henry Miller, New York: Simon & Schuster, 1991, book jacket.
|This article about a United States biographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|