Mary Jo White (Pennsylvania politician)
- This page is about the Pennsylvania State Senator; for the former U.S. Attorney, see Mary Jo White.
|Mary Jo White|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 21st district
January 7, 1997 – January 1, 2013
|Preceded by||Tim Shaffer|
|Succeeded by||Scott Hutchinson|
December 27, 1941 |
New Holland, Pennsylvania
|Spouse(s)||Judge, H. William white, Jr.|
|Residence||Oil City, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Quincy University, University of Pittsburgh School of Law|
Education and career
White graduated from Quincy University in 1963; and earned a degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1967. She served as a public defender for Venango County, Pennsylvania from 1974 to 1976. She was also vice-president for Environmental/Government Affairs for Quaker State.
- "Senator Mary Jo White (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Archived from the original on September 30, 2010.
- "Mary Jo White". Pennsylvania Senate. Pennsylvania Legislature. Retrieved 2009-03-17.
- "PA Report 100" (PDF). Pennsylvania Report. Capital Growth, Inc. January 23, 2009. p. 15. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 14, 2009.
- Pennsylvania State Senate - Mary Jo White official PA Senate website
- Senator White official caucus website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|