Mary Our Queen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Part of a series on the|
of the Catholic Church
Virgo by Josef Moroder-Lusenberg
It is attributed to Saint Anthony of Padua in the 13th century.
Words of the prayer
- Mary, our Queen,
- Holy Mother of God,
- we beg you to hear our prayer.
- Make our hearts overflow with Divine grace
- and resplendent with heavenly wisdom.
- Render them strong with your might
- and rich in virtue.
- Pour down upon us the gift of mercy
- so that we may obtain the pardon of our sins.
- Help us to live in such a way
- as to merit the glory and bliss of heaven.
- May this be granted us by your Son Jesus
- Who has exalted you above the angels,
- has crowned you as Queen,
- and has seated you with Him
- forever on his refulgent throne.