Mary Reid Kelley
Mary Reid Kelley (born 1979) is an American artist based in upstate New York.
Born in Greenville, SC, Reid Kelley’s black and white videos fuse classical drama, modern literature and contemporary pop culture into observations on gender, class, and urban development. They satirize the promise of progress through dense layering of cultural references ranging from southern church socials and women’s magazines to Borges and Baudelaire. Reid Kelley often works in collaboration with her partner, Patrick Kelley.
- Mary Reid Kelley at Pilar Corrias, London
- "The Syphilis of Sisyphus" by Mary Reid Kelley in Gulf Coast: A Journal of Literature and Fine Arts (26.1)
- Mary Reid Kelley on her London Exhibition, Swinburne’s Pasiphae
- Mary Reid Kelley at the Hammer Museum, UCLA
- Mary Reid Kelley at the ICA Boston
- "Art 21: Mary Reid Kelley". PBS. Retrieved 2013-05-29.