Mary F. Sammons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mary Sammons)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sammon worked at Fred Meyer Stores for 26 years and held the position of President and CEO until 1999.
In 2003, Sammon became the CEO of Rite Aid. In 2010, she stepped down from her position as CEO and remained Chairman until 2012.
- "Mary F Sammons". Forbes. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- St. Mary's Academy, Portland, Oregon
- "Mary F. Sammons: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- "Mary Sammons to step down as Rite Aid CEO, will stay chair - USATODAY.com". usatoday30.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2016-07-19.
- "The 100 Most Powerful Women". Forbes.com.
|This Oregonian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|