Mary Stewart Cutting
Her mother, Mary Stewart Doubleday Cutting, was a novelist and was the daughter of Civil War Brevet Brigadier General Ulysses Doubleday and his wife, née Mary Stewart. Mary Stewart Cutting, Jr., was the great-granddaughter of Ulysses F. Doubleday, who served in the War of 1812 and was elected to both the Twenty-second and Twenty-fourth Congresses. She was the great-niece of General Abner Doubleday.
- "Miss Mary S. Cutting Jr.; Writer And Prominent Suffragist Dies". New York Times. February 12, 1928. Retrieved 2011-01-22.
Miss Mary Stewart Cutting Jr., a writer of articles for newspapers and magazines, a daughter of the late Mary Stewart Cutting, novelist, died yesterday ...
- (Scroll to the bottom of this file, which is linked to an unrelated article.)
- VIAF lists her death year as 1924
- Works by Mary Stewart Cutting at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Mary Stewart Cutting at Internet Archive
- Grave site for Ulysses Doubleday: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8024>
- Grave site for Ulysses Freeman Doubleday: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=7643978>
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|