|Minority Leader of the Wyoming House of Representatives|
January 7, 2013 – January 10, 2017
|Preceded by||Patrick Goggles|
|Succeeded by||Cathy Connolly|
|Member of the Wyoming House of Representatives|
from the 11th district
January 9, 2007 – January 10, 2017
|Preceded by||Wayne Reese|
|Succeeded by||Jared Olsen|
1960 (age 57–58)|
Gillette, Wyoming, U.S.
Princeton University (BA)|
Columbia University (JD)
Mary A. Throne (born c. 1960) is a Democratic member of the Wyoming House of Representatives, representing the 11th district since 2007. In August 2017, Throne announced her candidacy for Governor of Wyoming in the 2018 election.
Throne has a bachelor's degree in history from Princeton University and a law degree from Columbia Law School. After college, she moved back to Wyoming to work as an Assistant Wyoming Attorney General in the state, serving in that role from 1992-1999. Mary was elected to the Wyoming state legislature in 2007 representing state house district 11
- Ballard, Caroline. "Former Legislator Mary Throne Will Run For Governor". wyomingpublicmedia.org. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "The Voter's Self Defense System". Vote Smart. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "State of Wyoming Legislature". legisweb.state.wy.us. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- Wyoming State Legislature - Representative Mary Throne official WY Senate website
- Mary Throne for Governor Campaign Website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Mary Throne (WY) profile
- Follow the Money - Mary Throne
- 2006 campaign contributions
|This article about a Wyoming politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|