Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mary Wilson may refer to:
- Mary Wilson, Baroness Wilson of Rievaulx (1916–2018), British poet, wife of Harold Wilson
- Mary Louise Wilson (born 1931), American film, musical theatre, stage and television actress
- Mary Wilson (singer) (born 1944), American singer, original member of The Supremes
- Mary Wilson (album), a 1979 album by Mary Wilson
- Mary Wilson, host of Radio New Zealand's Checkpoint news programme
- Mary Ellen Wilson (1864–1956), child abuse victim whose case spurred on the founding of the New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Mary Wilson (broadcaster), Irish broadcaster and journalist
- Mary Elizabeth Wilson (1893–1963), serial killer known as "the Merry widow of Windy Nook"
- Mary Evans Wilson (1866-1928), Boston civil rights activist
- Mary Ann Wilson, nurse and TV exercise presenter
- Mary Wilson, character in Angels with Broken Wings
- Mary Wilson, widow of Ralph Wilson and leader of the trust that holds ownership of the Buffalo Bills
- Mary Pat Wilson (born 1963), Puerto Rican Olympic skier
- Mari Wilson (born 1954), English singer
- Meri Wilson (1949–2002), American singer
- Marie Wilson (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mary Wilson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.