Maryborough West railway station
Station front in July 2012
|Location||Maryborough-Biggenden Road, Maryborough|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||255.59 kilometres from Central|
Maryborough West was opened in 1989 as a replacement for Maryborough and Baddow stations, when the latter was bypassed by a new seven kilometre alignment that was built as part of the electrification of the North Coast line.
The station consists of one platform. Opposite the platform lie two crossing loops. South of the station, the old line to Maryborough station branches off. This remains in use to serve the Downer Rail railway workshops.
- Hansard Queensland Parliament 27 February 1986
- "The Maryborough Shunt" Railway Digest November 2013 pages 40-43
- "Spirit of Queensland timetable" (PDF). Queensland Rail Travel. 14 December 2018.
- "Spirit of the Outback timetable" (PDF). Queensland Rail Travel. 14 December 2018.
- "Tilt Train timetable" (PDF). Queensland Rail Travel. 14 December 2018.