2 June 1987|
Kempton Park, South Africa
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|University||University of the Free State|
|Playing position(s): GA, WA|
Maryka Holtzhausen (born 2 June 1987) is a South African netball player. She plays in the positions of GA and WA. She is a member of the South Africa national netball team, and competed in the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi and the 2011 World Netball Championships in Singapore. She also participated in the 2010 World Netball Series and the 2011 World Netball Series, both held in Liverpool, UK. She played in the 2012 Quad Series, and in the same year, she won a bronze medal in 2012 Fast5 Netball World Series with the Fast5 Proteas.
Holtzhausen was the first player from her country to line up in the UK's leading competition, the Netball Superleague, joining Loughborough Lightning for the 2015 season. She has also played for Free State Crinums and Spar Proteas She's played for Severn Stars for the 2018 season and she'll be back for the 2019 season.
-  Netball World Cup Sydney 2015 - Player profile Maryka Holtzhausen, Retrieven on 2017-02-05
- Netball South Africa - Player profile Maryka Holtzhausen Retrieved on 2017-02-05
- Netball South Africa official player profile. Retrieved on 2011-11-29.
- Maryka Holtzhausen player profile, Netball England website. Retrieved on 2011-11-29.
- 'Netball Team Changes', 16 November 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-29.
|This biographical article related to South African netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|