|Full name||Marylin Viridiana Díaz Ramírez|
|Date of birth||18 November 1991|
|Place of birth||Iztapalapa, Mexico City, Mexico|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender, midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 April 2018|
FC Kansas City (NWSL)
In January 2013, Diaz was included in a list of 55 players from the U.S., Canada, and Mexico national teams that were allocated to the eight teams in the new National Women's Soccer League. As part of the NWSL Player Allocation, she was allocated to FC Kansas City. In March 2013, the Mexican federation informed the club that Diaz would not be joining the team.
As of January 2015, she was playing for Real Celeste in Mexican women's national league.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2013)
- "Marylin Díaz, seguridad en la defensa Celeste". La Delantera. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Marylin Díaz - Liga MX Femenil (in Spanish)
- "La central mexicana Marilyn Díaz, el primer dels reforços que vol fer l'Estartit per evitar el descens en la segona fase". L'Esportiu de Catalunya. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- "NWSL releases list of 55 players up for allocation". ESPN. Archived from the original on 16 February 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "NWSL Announces Allocation of 55 National Team Players to Eight Clubs". US Soccer. Archived from the original on 4 March 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "FC Kansas City cruises past Missouri in preseason". Equalizer Soccer. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|