From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marz or Morz may refer to:
- Marz (territorial entity), first level administrative division of Armenia
- Marz, Austria, a town in the district of Mattersburg, Burgenland, Austria
- Marz, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Morz, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Marz, Khonj, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Marz, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Marz, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Marz, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Marz, North Khorasan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Marz Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Kerman Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.