Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marzi may refer to:
- Andrea Marzi, German-American virologist
- Franca Marzi (1926–1989), Italian film actress
- Giulio Marzi (1647–1718), Roman Catholic prelate
- Gustavo Marzi (1908–1966), Italian fencer
- Mario Marzi (born 1964), Italian saxophonist
- Marzi Pestonji, Indian dancer and choreographer
- Marzi, Calabria, town in the province of Cosenza in southern Italy
- Marzi (serial), Pakistani drama serial that first aired on Geo Tv on 14 July 2016
- Marzi (web series), Indian Web Series streaming on OTT platform Voot
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.