|Occupation||poet, lyricist, model, and actor|
Marzuk Russell (born August 15) is a Bangladeshi poet, lyricist, model, and actor. He made acting debut in a self-titled role through the drama-film Bachelor in 2004 and got mainstream acclaim. Since then he acted in many television drama and worked for numerous television commercials. He made his television debut by TV play s Ayna Mohol was directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki. Marzuk also appeared on several music videos, like Ghuri Tumi Kar Akashe Oro (2012), Smrity Katha (2017) etc.
Marzuk Russell was born on August 15 in his mother's village Gopalganj District, Bangladesh, though he grew up in Daulatpur, Khulna. His father worked on a Jute Mill in Gopalganj. He starts school in Govt. Krishnamohan Primary School, but then he was sent to class six on a Madrasa by his father. At the Madrasa he was suffering from class discrimination. In 1993 he moved to Dhaka.
Marzuk started writing poems while studying in the eighth grade of Madrasa. His first poem was published in "Janabarta", a local magazine from Khulna. Then gradually started freelance writing in different newspapers and magazines. His first published poetry titled was Shanting Chara Songjog Nishidhwa. Then he wrote three poetry respectively, Chander Budir Boyosh Jokhon Sholo (2003), Bainji Bari Road and Chotto Kothay Tennis Ball.
- Shanting Chara Songjog Nishidhwa (Bengali: শান্টিং ছাড়া সংযোগ নিষিদ্ধ; 2000)
- Chader Burir Boyosh Jokhon Solo (Bengali: চাঁদের বুড়ির বয়স যখন ষোলো; 2003, January)
- Baiji Bari Road (Bengali: বাঈজি বাড়ি রোড;)
- Chotto Kothay Tenisbol (Bengali: ছোট্ট কোথায় টেনিস বল; 2005, February)
- as actor
|Made in Bangladesh||2007||Sadekur Rahman||chief assistant director|
- as lyricist
Amito Preme Porini
|Third Person Singular Number||2009||
sung by Habib, Nazmun Munira Nancy
|Dolna||Chander Nijer Kono Alo Ney||-||sung by Arfin Rumey, Nazmun Munira Nancy|
|Kanamachhi||-||-||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|Swarborner Chokhe||-||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|Palabi Kothay||web series|
|420||-||-||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|Kobi||-||-||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|Choruivati||2002||Marjuk||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|House full||2009||Sujon||Redoan Rony, Iftekhar Ahmed Fahmi||Dramaserial|
|Bishaash||2010||Wrestler 1 & 2|
|Khosru+Moyna||-||Mostofa Sarwar Farooki|
|BCS Bangla Prothom O Ditio Potro||2014|
|Chati Roise||2018||Chati Roise||Zubier Anan|
Lais Fita Lais
|Lais Fita Lais||1998||James|
|Thik Achhe Bondhu||1999||James|
Tero Nodi Sat Somuddur
|Sobar Bangladesh||Hridoye Roktokhoron||-||Asif Akbar|
|Tumi Hariye Jawar Somoy Amay Songe Nio||Pashani||2003||Asif Akbar|
|Nari||Fish Fash Fish||-||Asif Akbar|
Ekti Porir Golpo
|Ful Tokka||Shokhi Tumi Kaar||2016||Marjuk Rasel|
- Ha Do Do sung by James
- Vashbo Je Jole (Prem Jomunar Kule) sung by James
- Lolona sung by Ayub Bachchu
- Tomar Cokhe Dekhle sung by Ayub Bachchu
- Baundule sung by Asif Akbar (2016)
- Mil sung by Asif Akbar
- Myth sung by Asif Akbar
- Jolkonna sung by Asif Akbar
- Foo (2018) sung by Asif Akbar
- Purte Chaile
- Sheikh Arif Bulbon (25 December 2014). "Sonia-Marzuk Russell New pair in film industry" (print). The Daily New Nation. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- Entertainment Desk (23 June 2013). "Marzuk Russell-Shokh in TV play for first play". businessnews24bd.com. Business News 24. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "গানের চিত্রায়ণে মারজুক রাসেল" [Marzuk Russell in the filming of the song] (in Bengali). Prothom Alo. 2011-06-12. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "দশ বছর পর মিউজিক ভিডিওতে মারজুক রাসেল" [Ten years later, Marzuk Russell in the music video] (in Bengali). jagonews24. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- Russell, Marzuk (12 May 2015). "Poet, Songwriter & Actor Marzuk Russell says…" (Interview). Interviewed by Islam Sadequle. New Age. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- Abdullah Nuh. "মারজুক রাসেল একজন সৃষ্টিশীল মানুষ" [Marzuk Russell is a creative man] (in Bengali). shaptahik.
- "Chader Burir Boyosh Jokhon Solo". Rokomari. Rokomari.com. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Chotto Kothay Tenisbol". e-anyaprokash. Anyaprokash. Retrieved 24 September 2018.