Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Masa or masa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masa is type of dough made from corn.
Masa or MASA may also refer to:
- MASA (company), former bus manufacturer in Mexico
- Masa (land), Masa or Masha was also a land to the west of Hatti in Late Bronze Age Anatolia
- Masa (musician), stage name of a Japanese musician
- Masa (restaurant), in New York City
- Masa Israel Journey, umbrella organization based in Israel
- Masa languages, a group of Chadic languages
- Masa people (also called Masana, Banana, or Yagoua), an ethnic group localized in Cameroon and Chad
- Masa, Estonia, village in Pihtla Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Masa's Wine Bar & Kitchen, Michelin-rated restaurant in San Francisco, California
- Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Mines African Staff Association, a defunct Northern Rhodesian trade union
- Masa (mathematics) is an abbreviation for maximal Abelian self-adjoint subalgebra
- Masa, a term for month in the Hindu calendar
- Mexicano Aeronáutica y Spacio Administración, fictional aerospace agency depicted in the South Park episode "Free Willzyx"
- Masa, Gurabo, Puerto Rico, a barrio in the municipality of Gurabo, Puerto Rico (U.S.)
- Massa (disambiguation)
- Matti (disambiguation), a Finnish male Christian name, a nickname of which is Masa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.