|Other names||秋川 雅史|
Masafumi Akikawa (秋川 雅史, Akikawa Masafumi) is a Japanese tenor singer. He has released a number of CDs, in which he has sung a broad range of genres, from classical to pop. He appeared on the 57th NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen broadcast.
His single Sen no Kaze ni Natte (千の風になって) (released 24 May 2006) made it to No.1 on 22 January 2007 Oricon Singles Weekly Ranking following his appearance on Uta Gassen. Based on the poem Do not stand at my grave and weep, the single has since sold in excess of 1,000,000 copies in Japan. and Korean version released in 2014 for Sewol victim 
- Barefoot Gen (TV drama) (2007)
- Summary of appearance on the Eigo de Shabera Night talk show, 22 December 2006 Archived 29 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 17 February 2007.
- (in Japanese) Oricon Sen no Kaze ni Natte page. Retrieved 17 February 2007.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 April 2014. Retrieved 29 April 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- (in Japanese) Official website
|This article about a Japanese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|