Jump to navigation Jump to search
Masai may refer to:
- Masai, Johor, a place in Malaysia
- Masai Plateau, Maharashtra, India
- Maasai people, an ethnic group in East Africa
- Maasai language, language of the Maasai ethnic group
- Masai (name), Kenyan name
- Kota Masai, a township in Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru District, Johor, Malaysia
- Masai giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis tippelskirchi), also known as the Maasai Giraffe or Kilimanjaro Giraffe, the largest subspecies of giraffe and the tallest land mammal
- Maasai Mara National Reserve, a large game reserve in Kenya
- Massai (c.1847-1906 or 1911), an Apache warrior
- Maasai (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.