|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2013)|
|Native name||紀藤 正樹|
November 21, 1960 |
|Alma mater||Osaka University|
|Occupation||Lawyer, TV commentator|
|Organization||Link Law Office Kito and Partners|
Masaki Kito (紀藤 正樹 Kitō Masaki?, born November 21, 1960) is a Japanese attorney at law who specializes in consumer affairs and cases involving religious cults, especially Aleph (formerly known as Aum Shinrikyo)  and Unification church. He regularly appears as a commentator on Japanese TV news and current affairs programmes.
Masaki Kito is a head lawyer of Link Law Office Kito and Partners in Tokyo, established in 2001.
He is a member of the Consumer Affairs Committee in Japan Federation of Bar Associations.
- Mind Control (Risk in our lives) (2012, ASCOM)
- Online shopping you do not want to fail (失敗しないネットショッピング?) (Iwanami Shinsho Active) (2002) [Japanese]
- Religious Corporation Act for the 21st Century (Asahi News Shop) (1995) [Japanese]
- Usui, Shingo (13 December 2013). ネットダフ屋 「より欲しい人に行き渡る」「普通の人は買えなくなる」…山崎元、紀藤正樹両氏が激論 [Net ticket resellers - Heated argument between Moto Yamazaki and Masaki Kito]. MSN Sankei News (in Japanese). Japan: The Sankei Shimbun & Sankei Digital. pp. 1–4. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- White, Steve (15 June 2012). ""The last piece of the puzzle": Final member of doomsday cult arrested after 17 years on the run". Mirror News. UK: MGN Ltd. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Tokyo subway nerve gas fugitive caught". CBC News. The Associated Press. 15 June 2012. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- Matsubara, Hiroshi (11 August 2000). "Aum rulings set line between life and death". The Japan Times. Japan: The Japan Times Ltd. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Unification Church agrees to pay woman 230 million yen :The Asahi Shimbun, Japan Apr. 9, 2008".
- 「紀藤正樹」の出演番組 [Masaki Kito TV appearances]. Goo TV (in Japanese). Japan: NTT Resonant Inc. 2014. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- Link Law Office website Retrieved 2013-01-09 (Japanese)
- Activities of the Consumer Affairs Committee in JFBA
- Mind Control (Risk in our lives) (2012, ASCOM) - Info-Cult in Montreal, Quebec, Canada