This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Website||Masashi Tanaka page|
Masashi Tanaka (田中 政志, born June 10, 1962) is a Japanese manga artist best known for Gon, his silent manga starring a miniature dinosaur. He began publishing Gon in 1991. GON is possibly his most well known work, famous being a silent comic throughout its entire run.
Other manga by Tanaka include:
- Demon (1985)
- Flash: The Wild West Bandit (1986)
- Miss Marvel no Sutekina Shoobai (1987) [Miss Marvel's Beautiful Business]
- Bouken Victoria-gou (1988) [The Adventure of Strong Victoria]
- Mikakunin Prince Buttai U.P.O. (1990) [U.P.O: Unidentified Prince Object]
- Samurai Daibouken (1991) [A Samurai's Great Adventure]
Tanaka also wrote and drew another samurai story that was translated into English and published under the title In Dreams in issues 24, 25, and 26 of Cheval Noir in 1991 and 1992. The story Demon, listed above, was translated into English and serialized in issues 40 to 44 of Cheval Noir in 1993.
He later worked on the game Street Fighter EX.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|