(Redirected from Mascaro)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mascaró is a surname of Catalan origin, meaning "figurehead" or "mask". It may refer to:
- Joan Mascaró, Spanish translator
- John Mascaro, American painter and architect
- José María Mascaro, Mexican field hockey player
- Roberto Mascaró, Uruguayan poet and translator
- Steven Mascaro, American politician from Utah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mascaró.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.