From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mascot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mascot is a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck.
Mascot may also refer to:
- Mascot, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Mascot, Nebraska
- Mascot, Tennessee, a city in the United States
- Mascot, Virginia
- MASCOT, a small asteroid lander on space probe Hayabusa 2
- Mascot (software), a search engine which uses mass spectrometry data to identify proteins from sequence databases
- Mascot (sternwheeler), a steamboat in the Pacific Northwest, U.S., in the late 1800s and early 1900s
- "Mascot", the NATO reporting name for the training version of the Soviet Ilyushin Il-28 bomber
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test, a design method for concurrent systems
- Mascot (car), a car made by AB Rååverken
- Mascot Pictures Corporation, an American film studio
- Mascotte (disambiguation)
- "Mask Off", a 2017 song by Future, title occasionally confused for the word mascot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mascot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.