|Masha Lopatova Kirilenko|
Kirilenko in 2015
|Born||26 September 1973 (age 43)|
Masha "Marina" Kirilenko (née Lopatova on born 26 September 1973; Russian: Маша "Марина" Кириленко (Лопатова)) is the founder of Fashion IQ, former Russian recording artist, wife of Russian basketball player Andrei Kirilenko, and the daughter of the Russian basketball player Andrey Lopatov.
Lopatova first studied in Moscow, where she earned a BA in Linguistics from the University of Foreign Languages in 1995 and an MBA from the Academy of National Economy in 1997. She then moved to London to attend St Martin’s College and earn a master's degree in TV and Video Production. In London Lopatova also worked in the entertainment industry. After returning to Moscow she co-founded a sports and entertainment marketing company. Masha and Andrei eventually met through her work with the marketing firm, and shortly after they married.
The couple moved to the United States later in 2001 when Andrei Kirilenko, who had been drafted by the NBA's Utah Jazz in 1999, joined the team. In 2011, Andrei and Masha became American citizens. And in 2014 Masha opened a branch of her fashion consulting firm, Fashion IQ, in New York.
They have three sons and one daughter: Fedor (born 2002) Stepan (born 2007) daughter Sasha (born 2005), and Andrei (born 2015). In the USA, Masha and Andrei started a charitable organization, Kirilenko's Kids, to help underprivileged children both locally and in Russia.
- "Маша Лопатова", sports.ru
- 6, 2015 "Fashion IQ" Check
- Nielsen, Chad (March 13, 2006). "Perfect fit". ESPN The Magazine. Retrieved February 22, 2011.
- Phillips, Valerie (29 March 2005). "From Russia with love — Masha Kirilenko's recipe for feeding an athlete". Deseret News. Retrieved 2009-02-01.
- Sorensen, Mike (January 11, 2011). "Utah Jazz: Andrei Kirilenko becomes U.S. citizen". Deseret News. Retrieved February 22, 2011.
- "Andrei Kirilenko". NBA. Retrieved February 22, 2011.