From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mashup (disambiguation))
|Look up mashup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mashup may refer to:
- Mashup (culture), participants in an online music scene who rearrange spliced parts of musical pieces
- Mashup (education), combining various forms of data and media by a teacher or student in an instructional setting
- Mashup (music), a song or composition created by blending two or more pre-recorded songs
- Mashup (video), a video that is edited from multiple sources to appear unified
- Mashup (book), fiction combining pre-existing literature with other genres to create a single narrative
- Mashup (web application hybrid), a web application that combines content from more than one source in a single graphical interface
- "Mash-Up" (Glee), the eighth episode of the American television series Glee, first aired in 2009
- Mash Up (TV series), a 2012 American television show on Comedy Central starring T.J. Miller
- Lotus Mashups, a business mashups editor
- Band Mashups, the former name of the video game Battle of the Bands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mashup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.