|Owner||Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda|
|Elevation AMSL||3,850 ft / 1,173 m|
Sources: Great Circle Mapper
Masindi Airport is in the Kyema suburb of the town of Masindi, Masindi District, Bunyoro sub-region, in the Western Region. It is approximately 199 kilometres (124 mi), by air, north-west of Entebbe International Airport, the country's largest civilian and military airport. This is approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi), by road, directly north of the central business district of the town.
- Uganda portal
- Aviation portal
- List of airports in Uganda
- Transport in Uganda
- Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda
- Airport information for Masindi Airport - Great Circle Mapper
- "Flight Distance Between Entebbe Airport And Masindi Airport With Map". Distance Calculator. Globefeed.com. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Distance between , and Kyema (Masindi) (Uganda)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts". skyvector.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.