|Deputy Minister of Home Affairs|
28 July 2015 – 10 May 2018
Serving with Nur Jazlan Mohamed
|Prime Minister||Najib Razak|
|Minister||Dr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi|
|Preceded by||Dr. Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar|
|Succeeded by||Mohd Azis Jamman|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Sri Aman
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Jimmy Lim @ Jimmy Donald|
Masir anak Kujat
7 August 1954
Crown Colony of Sarawak (now Sarawak, Malaysia)
|Political party||Sarawak United Party (2019-Present) |
Sarawak Peoples' Party (2008-2019)
|Barisan Nasional (2008-2018) |
Sarawak Parties Alliance (2018-2019)
Dato' Masir anak Kujat (born 7 August 1954) is a Malaysian politician of Iban descent. He is the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Sri Aman constituency in Sarawak, representing the Parti Sarawak Bersatu (PSB) presently. He was a member of Parti Rakyat Sarawak (PRS) in the governing Barisan Nasional (BN) and Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) coalition. He was first elected to Parliament in 2008.
|2008||Masir Kujat (PRS)||9,700||63%||Cobbold Lusoi (IND)||5,448||35%|
|2013||Masir Kujat (PRS)||12,168||55%||Nicholas Mujah anak Ason (PKR)||5,618||25%|
|2018||Masir Kujat (PRS)||14,141||61%||Norina Umoi Utot (PKR)||8,321||36%|
- Malaysia :
- Pahang :
- "Sri Aman MP, ex-minister, Teras leader join Sarawak's PSB". Free Malaysia Today. 7 March 2019. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "Masir Anak Kujat, Y.B. Tuan" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 14 April 2010.
- Wong, Jack; Ling, Sharon (22 February 2008). "Taib will not defend Kota Samarahan seat". The Star. Star Publications (Malaysia). Archived from the original on 22 June 2011. Retrieved 14 April 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 March 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2018. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Cabinet reshuffle: Who's in, who's out". The Star (Malaysia). 28 July 2015. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Senarai Penerima Kurniaan Johan Mangku Negara ..." (in Malay). data.gov.my. 10 August 2018. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "215 terima darjah, pingat kebesaran Pahang". Nurul Nadira Shaari (in Malay). Berita Harian. 4 March 2017. Retrieved 11 October 2018.