|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Masjid Ahmad on May 2017
|Location||2 Lorong Sarhad, Pasir Panjang, Singapore 119173|
Masjid Ahmad (Jawi: مسجد احمد; Malay for, Ahmad Mosque is a mosque in Singapore located in the Pasir Panjang area, at the junction of South Buona Vista Road and Lorong Sarhad. Originally a kampung mosque built in 1934 on a piece of land given by a Mr Ahmat Yahya, the mosque has been redeveloped with better facilities. It serves the residents and workers around the area.
The mosque is accessible from Pasir Panjang MRT Station.
- Timeline of Islamic history
- List of mosques
- Religion in Singapore
- Islam in Singapore
- List of mosques in Singapore
- Ahmad Mosque
- Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura, MUIS (Islamic Religious Council of Singapore)
- List of Mosques in Singapore managed by MUIS : Masjid Ahmad
- GoogleMaps StreetView of Masjid Ahmad