From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maska may refer to:
- Maska (film), a 2009 Telugu action film
- Maska (album), a 1998 album by Greek artist Glykeria
- Maska (rapper), member of French rap band Sexion d'Assaut
- Maska tribe, a tribe of the Hazara people, found in Afghanistan and neighboring countries
- Maska (company), Canadian power transmission product manufacturer, a member of the ABB Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.