Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up masochist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A masochist is a person who enjoys receiving pain. Masochist may also refer to:
- Masochist (album), released 2006 by deathcore band Elysia
- Masochist, 2009 album by The John Steel Singers
- Masochists & Martyrs, 2010 album by Z-Star
- Masochist Mimes, 2004 album by Australian band The Scare
- “Masochist”, song by Christina Aguilera from her 2018 album Liberation
- "Masochist", song by Pendulum on the 2004 compilation album Jungle Sound: The Bassline Strikes Back!
- "Masochist", song on Archetype (Tonedeff album), released in 2005
- "Masochist", song on Girls and Boys (album), released in 2006 by Ingrid Michaelson
- "The Masochist", song on the 2012 album Rock and Roll Is Black and Blue by Danko Jones
- The Masochist, 1972 novel by Barry N. Malzberg
- The Masochists, 2001 graphic novel by Nick Bertozzi
- The Masochist, alias for The Prophet (musician) (born 1968), Dutch DJ and producer
- Mountain Masochist Trail Run, 50-mile ultramarathon in the Blue Ridge Mountains, eastern United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masochist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.