Type of site
|Alexa rank||1606 (January 2014[update])|
Masrawy (Arabic: مصراوي) is an Arabic Egyptian news web portal founded by Ehab Heikal (its first CEO) Gamal Selim (its first CTO), and Wael Salah (head of design) later sold to and currently owned by LinkOnLine, an online media company and subsidiary of OTventures
Masrawy covers wide range of news including political, economical, artistic and technology related news.
Masrawy also provides the largest Arabic video directory, and the largest classifieds channel in Egypt. Also, Masrawy users can deliver their thoughts and voice over Masrawy through dedicated channels for user’s news and articles, Ketabat and Moraselon channels.
This covers issues as beauty, fashion, cooking, health, jewelry, maternity and kids.
Entertainment channel, Masrawy jokes, is one of the most viewed channels on Masrawy providing a corner for fun and entertainment including jokes, funny stories, optics and other sections. Plus, Masrawy provides a channel for games providing a wide variety of single and multiplayer games.
Providing Bulk SMS services for SMEs.
- "Masrawy.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Jasper Thornton (2001). "Superman versus Sun Tzu". Al Ahram Weekly. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "ArabNet Roadshow - Cairo Workshop". ArabNet. 22 December 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Top websites in the Arab world 2012". Forbes Middle East. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "The Jordan Times most active local newspaper in social media — Forbes". Jordan Times. Dubai. 23 February 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2014.