|Stable release||7.5 / September 2014|
|Operating system||Windows and Macintosh|
|Type||Managed File Transfer|
MassTransit Enterprise, a Managed File Transfer server from GroupLogic, Inc, (Arlington, Virginia, USA), runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and provides a range of managed file transfer functions.
MassTransit was originally released as Adobe Virtual Network in 1995.
MassTransit supports a number of TCP/IP based file transfer protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, an optimized proprietary protocol MTAP, a secure version of MTAP as well as a UDP Data Transport version of MTAP based on User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
MassTransit server (masstransit.exe) requires Windows and supports Windows Server 2008 (R2, 32-bit & 64-bit) and Windows 2003 Server. Active Directory users and groups control access to the transfer and reporting capabilities.
MassTransit Release History
- MassTransit 7.5 September 2014
- MassTransit 7.3 February 2014
- MassTransit 7.2.7 August 2012
- MassTransit 7.2.6 March 2012
- MassTransit 7.2.5 April 2012
- MassTransit 7.2.4 November 2011
- MassTransit 7.2.3 June 2011
- MassTransit 7.0.0 1 July 2010
- MassTransit 6.1.1 December 2009
- MassTransit 6.1 November 2009
- MassTransit 6.0.1x04 December 2008
- MassTransit 6.0 for Mac OS X and Windows in November 2008.
- MassTransit 5.1.2 as hot fixes for Mac OS X and Windows from March to July 2008.
- MassTransit 5.1.1 as hot fixes for Mac OS X and Windows in February 2008.
- MassTransit 5.1 9/10/2007 for Mac OS X and Windows.
- MassTransit 5.0.2 as hot fixes for Mac OS X and Windows from January to August 2007.
- MassTransit 5.0.1 November 2006.
- MassTransit 5.0
- MassTransit 4.5.1 as a series of hot fixes from April 2004 through March 2006.
- MassTransit 1.0 released as Adobe Virtual Network 1.0 April 1996
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2012)|
- Mac Observer Interviews Group Logic CEO
- BusinessWeek Private Company Information: Group Logic, Inc.
- Key Issues for Managed File Transfer, 2009 19 February 2009 | ID:G00165299
- Moving Beyond MFT to File Services 29 May 2009 | ID:G00168386
- Data Encryption Not Enough to Prevent FTP Credential Theft 6 July 2009 | ID:G00169584
- Hype Cycle for Data and Application Security, 2009 17 July 2009 | ID:G00168605
- Company Website
- Enterprise Desktop Alliance Website
- Apple solutions guide
- Microsoft solutions directory
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|