From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up massacre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A massacre is an event with a heavy death toll.
Massacre may also refer to:
- Massacre, Dominica, a land on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean
- Massacre, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Sullivan County
- Massacre (film), a 1932 drama film starring Richard Barthelmess
- Massacre (DC Comics), a DC Comics villain
- Massacre (Marvel Comics), a Spider-Man villain
- Massacre, a 1956 Western film starring Dane Clark
- The Massacre, a 1792 play by Elizabeth Inchbald (unperformed)
- Massacre, the twenty-fifth episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution
- Massacre (metal band), an American death metal band
- Massacre (experimental band), an experimental New York City band.
- Massacre (Argentine band), an Argentinian punk-skate band.
- Massakre (band), a Chilean thrash metal band
- Massacre, a 1998 album by Chilean band Massakre above
- Massacre Records, a record label
- The Massacre, rapper 50 Cent's second commercial album
- "Massacre", a song by the band Escape the Fate
- "Massacre", a song by the band Thin Lizzy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Massacre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.