|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Massereene Lower is a barony in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. To its west lies Lough Neagh, and it is bordered by four other baronies: Massereene Upper to the south; Belfast Upper to the east; Antrim Upper to the north; and Toome Upper to the north-west.
List of settlements
Below is a list of settlements in Massereene Lower:
List of civil parishes
- Grange of Muckamore
- "Massereene Lower". Placenames Database of Ireland. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- PRONI Baronies of Northern Ireland
- PRONI Civil Parishes of County Antrim
- Baronies and parishes of County Antrim
- Stout, Matthew (1997). The Irish Ringfort. Dublin: Four Courts Press. p. 53.
|This article related to the geography of County Antrim, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to archaeology in Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|