|Look up Massive or massive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Massive is an adjective related to mass.
Massive may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- MASSIVE (software), a software package for generating crowd-related visual effects for film and television
- Massive (TV series), a situation comedy first aired on BBC3 in September 2008
- Massive! (TV programme), a short-lived Saturday morning British television programme (1995–1996)
- Massive, the villain in Loonatics Unleashed, a U.S. animated television series
- The Massive, a starship in the U.S. animated television series Invader Zim
- The Massive (comics), an ongoing comic series
- Massive Attack, British musical group who shortened their name to Massive for the release of their 1991 single "Unfinished Sympathy"
- MMO Games Magazine, formerly MASSIVE Magazine, a short-lived computer magazine
- NI Massive, a software synthesizer VST plugin from Native Instruments
- Massive Entertainment, a Swedish computer game developer
- Massive Development, a German computer game developer, acquired by JoWooD Productions in December 2000
- Massive Incorporated, a subsidiary of Microsoft that implements dynamic advertising in video games
- Mount Massive, Colorado, United States
- Massive Range, a part of the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada
- Massive micro-ORM, an open source data access object relational mapper software library for the Microsoft .NET framework
- Massif, a section of a planet's crust that is demarcated by faults or flexures
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Massive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.