MasterChef Croatia (season 1)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Presented by||Tomislav Gretić|
|Country of origin||Croatia|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||65|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Original network||Nova TV|
|Original release||21 March –|
17 June 2011
The first season of the Croatian reality television series MasterChef Croatia began on 21 March 2011 and aired on Nova TV, concluding on 17 June 2011 when Šime Sušić was crowned the winner. The season was hosted by Jasna Nanut.
During the first two weeks, there were elimination rounds. Jury had to make a decision and choose the best 20.
The show was aired every week from Monday to Friday. Every Monday, the contestants got a "kutija iznenađenja" (Mystery Box). In the box, candidates got a few ingredients and they had to make a dish from these ingredients. The best contestant was awarded by selecting the main ingredient for the "test kreativnosti" (Creativity Test), which was every Tuesday. Candidate, who was the best in the test of creativity, was given the opportunity to cook versus one of the masterchefs in Croatia. The duel between the candidate and the chef was every Thursday. The three worst candidates in the test of creativity were given a penalty; "stres test" (stress test). Candidate, who was the worst in the stress test was eliminated. Every Friday, candidates were divided into two teams. Every team had a leader. The jury selected the leaders. Teams were taken to the challenge. Team that lost had to face a new challenge in the form of an elimination test. Candidate who was the worse had to leave the show.
|3||Robert Predrag Žmire||Trogir||39||Waiter|
|7||Željana Ančić||Mokošica||24||Business economist|
|8||Ljubo Matulin||Donji Vidovec||42||Caterer|
|10||Ana Kovačević Pilepić||Viškovo||31||Designer|
|11||Marko Gajski||Nova Gradiška||26||IT Specialist|
|13||Ivan Vučković||Zagreb||27||Travel technician|
|15||Ivana Đokić||Čapljina||29||Food technician|
|16||Tea Đukić||Karlovac||25||Travel technician|
|17||Vesna Matulić||Zagreb||36||TV make-up artist|
|18||Igor Zdenjak||Zagreb||43||Instructor of sport fishing|
|20||Tomislav Rusak||Varaždin||35||Bus driver|
- The contestant won the competition
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was awarded by selecting the main ingredient for a test of creativity
- The contestant was given the opportunity to cook versus one of the masterchefs in Croatia
- The contestant cooked versus one of the masterchefs in Croatia and won and in that way got immunity.
- The contestant was one of the team leaders
- The contestant was one of the team leaders and was awarded by selecting the main ingredient for a test of creativity
- The contestant nearly left the competition
- The contestant was the worst in the challenge and got a penalty
- The contestant was the worst in the challenge, got a penalty and was eliminated
- The contestant was one of the team leaders and nearly left the competition
- The contestant was awarded and got to select the main ingredient for a test of creativity and was eliminated
- The contestant was awarded and got to select the main ingredient for a test of creativity and got a penalty
- The contestant was one of the team leaders and was eliminated
- The contestant was one of the team leaders and decided to withdraw from the competition.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 April 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)