MasterChef Junior (U.S. season 4)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MasterChef Junior (U.S. season 4)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Original release||November 6, 2015– January 29, 2016|
|Addison Osta Smith||9||River Forest, Illinois||Winner January 29|
|Avery Kyle||9||Baton Rouge, Louisiana||Runner-Up January 29|
|Amaya Baéz||10||Bergenfield, New Jersey||Eliminated January 22|
|Zac Kara||12||Orlando, Florida|
|JJ O'Day||12||Santa Fe, Texas||Eliminated January 15|
|Kya Lau||8||San Marino, California|
|Corey Gifft||12||Surprise, Arizona||Eliminated January 8|
|Kaitlyn Tomeny||11||Yorktown Heights, New York|
|Kamilly Serrano||10||Santa Ana, California|
|Sam Sy||10||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Ian Marcel Sanders||8||Beverly Shores, Indiana||Eliminated December 18|
|Jesse Gunn||11||New York, New York|
|Mia Wistwostika||11||Leander, Texas||Eliminated December 11|
|Tae-Ho Ahn||12||Chula Vista, California|
|Derek Quinn||11||Yardley, Pennsylvania||Eliminated December 4|
|Nate Murwaski||10||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Adam Queens||11||Brooklyn, New York||Eliminated November 27|
|Jaeclyn Clark||9||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Kyndall Latson||9||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Eliminated November 20|
|Vivian Stich||11||Avondale, Arizona|
|Annabelle Nolan||10||Cookeville, Tennessee||Eliminated November 13|
|Chad Gibbs||9||Poughkeepsie, New York|
|Alexander Cochran||10||Phoenix, Arizona||Eliminated November 6|
|Kade Dugas||9||Morgan City, Louisiana|
- (WINNER) This cook won the competition.
- (RUNNER-UP) This cook finished in second place.
- (WIN) The cook won the individual challenge (Mystery Box or Elimination Test).
- (WIN) The cook was on the winning team in the Team Challenge and directly advanced to the next round.
- (WPT) The cook won the Pressure Test.
- (HIGH) The cook was one of the top entries in an individual challenge, but did not win.
- (PT) The cook was on the losing team in the Team Challenge, competed in the Pressure Test, and advanced.
- (IN) The cook was not selected as a top or bottom entry in an individual challenge.
- (IN) The cook was not selected as a top or bottom entry in a Team Challenge.
- (IMM) The cook did not have to compete in that round of the competition and was safe from elimination.
- (IMM) The cook was selected by the Mystery Box Challenge winner and did not have to compete in the Elimination Test.
- (LOW) The cook was one of the bottom entries in an individual challenge, and advanced.
- (LOW) The cook was one of the bottom entries in a Team Challenge, and advanced.
- (ELIM) The cook was eliminated.
|No. in series||No. in season||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers(millions)|
|23||1||"New Kids on the Chopping Block"||November 6, 2015||4.16|
|24||2||"A Sweet Surprise"||November 13, 2015||3.85|
|25||3||"One Small Step"||November 20, 2015||3.81|
|26||4||"The Good, the Bad and the Smelly"||November 27, 2015||3.20|
|27||5||"Happy Birthday"||December 4, 2015||3.51|
|28||6||"When Life Gives You Lemons"||December 11, 2015||3.79|
|29||7||"Blind Ambition"||December 18, 2015||3.97|
|30||8||"Hatching a Plan"||January 8, 2016||4.49|
|31||9||"Tag Team Time"||January 8, 2016||4.49|
|32||10||"A Gordon Ramsay Dinner Party"||January 15, 2016||4.56|
|33||11||"Head of the Class"||January 22, 2016||4.87|
|34||12||"The Finale"||January 29, 2016||4.75|
- Porter, Rick (November 9, 2015). "Friday final ratings: 'Blue Bloods' adjusts up, everything else holds". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 13, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 16, 2015). "Friday final ratings: 'Reign' keeps season high, 'World's Funniest' adjusts down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 17, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (November 23, 2015). "Friday final ratings: No adjustments on a quiet night". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 24, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 1, 2015). "Friday final ratings: No changes as 'Santa Claus' stays on top". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on December 3, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 7, 2015). "Friday final ratings: 'Top Model' finale and everything else holds". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on December 8, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 14, 2015). "Friday final ratings: 'Amazing Race' finale and all others hold". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on December 16, 2015.
- Porter, Rick (December 21, 2015). "Friday final ratings: 'Shark Tank' and 'Grandma Got Run Over' repeats adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 23, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 11, 2016). "Friday final ratings: 'Hawaii Five-0' adjusts up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 13, 2016. Retrieved January 11, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 19, 2016). "Friday final ratings: 'Reign' and 'Dr. Ken' adjust down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 22, 2016. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (January 25, 2016). "Friday final ratings: 'Blue Bloods,' 'Reign' and 'Masterchef Junior' hold at season highs". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 26, 2016. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- Porter, Rick (February 1, 2016). "Friday final ratings: 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals' and everything else unchanged". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on February 3, 2016. Retrieved February 1, 2016.