|Headquarters||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
Master Motors (Urdu: ماسٹر موٹر) is a Pakistani bus and truck manufacturer, based in Karachi, Pakistan since 2002. Master Motors is the authorized assembler and manufacturer of Changan, Daimler Fuso, Foton, Iveco Trucks & Yutong vehicles in Pakistan.
Master Motors Corporation is one of several companies that make up Master Group of Industries. The flagship company Master Enterprises was established in 1963 and with a passage of time the group entered into diversified industries, emerging as one of the leading industrial groups in Pakistan. Master Motors is an ISO certified automobile assembling and manufacturing company formed in 2002.
China’s Changan and Master Motors to set up an automobile manufacturing plant in Karachi. The venture will see a total investment of $100 million by the end of 2018. Master Motors will inject 70% while the remaining amount will come from the Chinese company.
- Master Line M-410B (Minibus)
- Fuso Canter Bus 4D34-2A (Minicoach)
- Yutong-Master YC6MK340-30 (Intercity Bus)
- Master Grande Super M-410 (Light Truck)
- Foton Aumark M-280 (Light Truck)
- Fuso Canter Rocket 4D34-2A (Light/Medium Truck)
- Fuso FV60 Ton - Prime Mover (Heavy Truck)
Awards and certification
- ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED (Master Motor Corporation is currently in the process of acquiring TS 16949:2002 certification).