Master of International Affairs
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Interstate relations
- Foreign policy
- International law
- International relations
- International finance
- Economics and economic policy
- Functional concentrations
- Regional concentrations
- Foreign languages
The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs is an association of schools of international affairs. Its members are schools and departments from the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
- "MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (MIA) - Curriculum". Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs. September 2, 2015. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Courses - Master of Global Affairs". Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- "Master of International Affairs Curriculum". Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy, University at Albany, SUNY. April 26, 2016. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- Graduate Program in International Affairs at Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- School of Government, LUISS Guido Carli
- School of International Relations, St. Petersburg State University, Russia
|This article relating to education in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|