Master of Magic (1985 video game)
|Master of Magic|
|Publisher(s)||Mastertronic Added Dimension|
The player controls an unnamed hero who has been dragged into a strange world by Thelric the Master of Magic while exploring underground caverns. Thelric is looking for an amulet which will provide him with immortality and, having taught the hero a few spells, sets him on a quest to find this artifact.
Zzap!64 were impressed by the game, awarding it a score of 88%.
Your Sinclair's review of the Spectrum version said that it was "a lot of fun to play".
- Master of Magic soundtrack - performed on Analog Synthesizer
- Master of Magic - Solution maps
- Master of Magic - further information
- Master of Magic at SpectrumComputing.co.uk
- Theme music to Master of Magic on YouTube
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|