Master of Science in Global Finance
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF) program is a one-year executive-format master degree program jointly offered by Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and NYU Stern School of Business since 2007.
Professors who teach and have taught in the MSGF program include those aside. Students have access to resources at both schools and are members of each school's alumni network. The current cohort comes with an average work experience of 10 years, and represent 17 nationalities from 12 work locations.
The MSGF program takes place over one year, and consists of seven modules - four in Hong Kong, two in New York City and one in Shanghai. Students receive a Master of Science issued jointly by the two universities. Topics covered include the following; see also Master of Finance #Structure:
- Global Macro & Asian Markets
- Foundations of Corporate Finance
- Foundations of Investments
- Asset Allocation
- Derivatives Markets
- Fixed Income Instruments & Markets
- Applied Corporate Finance & Valuation
- Financial Markets and Corporate Finance in China
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions
- Topics in Financial Markets & Innovation