Master of Science in Respiratory Care
The Master of Science in Respiratory Care (MSRC) is an advanced level postgraduate degree for respiratory therapists. Few colleges and Universities currently offer this degree though an emphasis on its importance to respiratory care and research in pulmonary medicine is growing by both nursing groups and medical colleges.
Colleges of Respiratory Care
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA) - Master of Science in Respiratory Care Leadership
- Georgia State University (Atlanta, GA) - Master of Science in Health Sciences, with a specialization in respiratory care.
- Loma Linda University (Loma Linda, CA) - Master of Science in Respiratory Care
- Rush University (Chicago, IL) - Master of Science in Respiratory Care
- Kacmarek RM, Durbin CG, Barnes TA, Kageler WV, Walton JR, O'Neil EH (2009). "Creating a vision for respiratory care in 2015 and beyond.". Respir Care. 54 (3): 375–89. PMID 19245732.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|