|Directed by||Naga shekar|
|Produced by||Sundar P. Gowdru|
Anil Kumar V.
|Written by||MS Ramesh (dialogues)|
|Story by||Duniya Vijay|
|Music by||Sadhu Kokila|
|Edited by||Joni Harsha|
|Box office||48 crores|
On 7 November 2016, actors Anil Kumar and Raghava Uday drowned when they took a 60-feet plunge from a chopper while shooting film's climax. A rescue motorboat scheduled to pull the actors out of the water did not start, resulting in immediate drowning of both the actors.
The film revolves around the character played by Duniya Vijay. He questions powerful people killing tigers. He decides to take law into his own hands. Enter Rani (Kriti). She comes to know about Bhavya (Amulya) who was killed by her own family for eloping with Maasthi. Rani reveals her love for him. But he rejects saying that he still has Bhavya in his heart leaving Rani heartbroken. He kills the villains. The film shifts to present where Rani who has now become old and written Maasthi's story in a book.
- Duniya Vijay as Maasthi
- Kriti Kharbanda as Rani
- Amulya as Bhavya
- B. Jayashree
- Srinivasa Murthy
- H. G. Dattatreya
- Devaraj as Forest Officer
- Sadhu Kokila
- Raghava Uday as main villain 1
- Anil Kumar as main villain 2
- Suhasini Maniratnam
- Rangayana Raghu
Actors Anil Kumar and Raghava Uday drowned while performing an action scene at Thippagondanahalli Reservoir, 35 kilometers west of Bangalore on 7 November. The action scene was shot under the supervision of stunt director Ravi Varma and the scene required Duniya Vijay with Anil Kumar and Raghava Uday jumping off into the lake from the helicopter. Duniya Vijay managed to swim ashore but Anil and Uday were not able to make it to the shore.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||23 February 2017|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Sadhu Kokila chronology|
All lyrics written by Kaviraj.
|1.||"Chippinolagade"||Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal||4:38|
|3.||"Bari Nalku Dina"||Vijay Prakash||4:48|
|4.||"Ondu Huduga"||Sonu Nigam||5:07|
|5.||"Jenu Thandevo"||Kailash Kher, B. Jayashree, B. R. Chaya||5:22|
The Times of India rated the film 2.5 out of 5, saying, "While this film does seem a tad underwhelming eventually, one can definitely go and watch the film for Vijay's acting and the underlying message about forest conservation."
- "Masti Gudi accident: 2 budding Kannada actors die". International Business Times. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- "Two Kannada actors drown after 60-ft plunge during shooting near Bengaluru". The Times of India. 8 November 2016. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "Video surfaces of Kannada actors jumping along with Duniya Vijay". Deccan Chronicle. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- क़ुरैशी, इमरान (7 November 2016). "स्टंट करते समय हादसा, दो के डूबने की आशंका". BBC. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "ഉദയിന്റെയും അനിലിന്റേയും ആദ്യ ഹെലികോപ്റ്റർ യാത്ര ദുരന്ത യാത്രയായി". Asianet News. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "ഷൂട്ടിങ്ങിനിടെ തടാകത്തിൽ ചാടിയ കന്നട താരങ്ങളെ കാണാതായി". Mathrubhumi. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- Bhattacharya, Ananya (7 November 2016). "Helicopter stunt goes horribly wrong during Kannada film shoot, 2 actors dead". India Today. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Two Kannada actors feared drowned after film stunt goes wrong". Hindustan Times. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Film stunt goes wrong, 2 Kannada actors jump from chopper and drown". Deccan Chronicle. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Kumar, Santhosh. "Kannada Actors Anil Kumar & Raghav Uday Feared Dead?". Filmi Beat. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Stunt Gone Wrong: Kannada Film Actor Raghava Uday's Tragic Death". The Quint.com. 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "Maasthi Gudi Movie Review". The Times of India. 12 May 2017. Retrieved 18 July 2017.