Mastic may refer to:
Adhesives and pastes
- Mastic (plant resin)
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Mastic cold porcelain, or salt ceramic, is a traditional salt-based modeling clay.
- Mastic, high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- Mastic, waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material
- Mastika, a liqueur with added mastic aroma
- Chios Mastiha, a liqueur flavoured with mastic distillate or mastic oil from the island of Chios
- Mastic, New York, hamlet in Suffolk County, New York, USA
- Mastic Beach, New York, USA
- Mastic Reserve, Cayman Islands
- Mastic–Shirley (LIRR station), Shirley, New York, USA