Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mastic may refer to:
Adhesives and pastes
- Mastic (plant resin)
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Mastic cold porcelain
- Mastic, high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- Mastic, waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material
- Mastic, New York, hamlet in Suffolk County, New York, USA
- Mastic Beach, New York, USA
- Mastic Reserve, Cayman Islands
- Mastic–Shirley (LIRR station), Shirley, New York, USA
- Seabury C. Mastick (1871–1969), New York politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.