|Look up mastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mastic may refer to:
Adhesives and pastes
- Mastic (plant resin)
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Mastic cold porcelain
- Mastic, high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- Mastic, waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material
- Mastic, New York, hamlet in Suffolk County, New York, USA
- Mastic Beach, New York, USA
- Mastic Reserve, Cayman Islands
- Mastic–Shirley (LIRR station), Shirley, New York, USA
- Seabury C. Mastick (1871–1969), New York politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.