|Directed by||Milap Milan Zaveri|
|Cinematography||Sanjay F Gupta|
|Edited by||Nitin Rokade|
|Budget||₹ 300 million|
|Box office||est. ₹ 364.4 million|
Mastizaade (transl. Fun seekers) is a 2016 Indian Hindi-language adult comedy film, directed by Milap Milan Zaveri and produced by Pritish Nandy and Rangita Nandy. The film stars Sunny Leone in a dual role alongside Tushar Kapoor and Vir Das in lead roles with Shaad Randhawa, Suresh Menon, Vandita Shrivastava and Vivek Vaswani in supporting roles while Ritesh Deshmukh appeared in a cameo. The film was released worldwide on 29 January 2016.
The movie revolves around two men, Sunny Kele (Tusshar Kapoor) and Aditya Chothia (Vir Das) who are sex addicts and are fired from their company when they present an ad on a soft drink, Gol Goti Soda, where they showcase a boy wishing to enlarge a girl's breasts. The two then meet Laila Lele and Lily Lele (both played by Sunny Leone) who are twins and are extremely attractive. Aditya and Sunny explain their gift of seeing through women's dresses to a man by telling the colour of bras and panties three girls are wearing. Laila is bathing when suddenly her bathroom curtain falls, revealing her naked but her butt gets blocked by soap. Then she moves around her house with a towel which gets ripped by a vacuum cleaner, leaving her to roam in her house totally naked. After she is dresses, she is greeted by her neighbour who gets aroused by seeing her and tries to flirt with her, asking two oranges when he sees her breasts. She wishes luck to Lily for her work who has a speech impediment. In search for a job, Sunny and Aditya come across a company led by Titli (Gizele Thakral) who has giant breasts. Soon, Sunny falls in love with Laila and Aditya falls in love with Lily. They participate in a sex addiction prevention event held by the twins where Laila strips to test the men's erection. Everyone fails except Aditya who erects after getting touched by Lily. To his disappointment, he finds that Lily has a boyfriend named Deshpremi. They both win a chance to go on a trip with Laila and Lily where they meet their strict father, sex-addict mother and a gay brother, Das who is after Sunny. In a series of comedic events, which leads to a climactic chase where Sunny, Aditya, Laila and Lily try to evade their family. They accidentally find themselves stuck on a rat glue factory and the conveyor belt leads them towards a cutter. While fighting each other, Lily falls on the machine and gets stuck and Aditya frees her while stripping her to her underwear in the process. Sunny explains that in order to protect themselves they need to strip down their clothes to create a rope that can reach the lever and shut it down. They all strip to underwear and succeed. The father forgives Aditya and Sunny and they happily marry their loved ones. After their marriage, Laila puts a coin on Sunny again and performs a seductive dance and rips her saree to reveal her breasts in pink bra which causes Sunny an erection and sends the coin flying above to the upper floor.
- Tusshar Kapoor as Sunil 'Sunny' Kele - A man who is a sex addict and falls in love with Laila Lele. It is shown that he can see through a woman's dress except Laila.
- Vir Das as Aditya Chothia - A sex addict who falls in love with Lily Lele. It is shown that he can see through a woman's dress except Lily.
- Sunny Leone as Lily Lele and Laila Lele - Laila and Lily are extremely attractive twins who run a sex-addict clinic and fall in love with the men. Lily has a speech impediment.
- Suresh Menon as Das
- Shaad Randhawa as Deshpremee Singh/Deshdrohi[clarification needed]
- Asrani as Urashit
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Seema Lele
- Vivek Vaswani
- Gizele Thakral as Titli Boobna, the assistant bank manager
- Vandita Shrivastava as Transgender girl
- Kurush Deboo
- Bruna Abdullah as Bunty (Special appearance)
- Ritesh Deshmukh (Cameo)
- Milap Zaveri (Cameo)
Principal photography commenced on 7 September 2014 and was completed by December 2014. It was shot at various locations in Thailand and India. The film was initially slated to release on 1 May 2015, but it was held back for almost six months by the Censor Board owing to its sexual content. On 13 August 2015, the Central Board of Film Certification finally granted the censor certificate to the film. It was subsequently released on 29 January 2016.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||29 December 2015|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
The music for Mastizaade is composed by Meet Bros Anjjan, Amaal Mallik, and Anand Raj Anand. Sanjoy Chowdhury composed the background score for the film. The lyrics were written by Kumaar, Anand Raj Anand and Manoj Muntashir. Th popular song "Baby Doll", which was pictured Sunny Leone from the movie Ragini MMS 2 has been recreated and used in the film.
The first song "Rom Rom Romantic" was released on 28 December 2015 on official T-Series YouTube channel. The second song "Hor Nach" was released on 6 January 2016. The third song "Dekhega Raja Trailer" was released on 13 January 2016. The title song of movie was released on 19 January 2016. The song "Kamina Hai Dil" was released on 26 January 2016. The full music album was released on 29 December 2015 by T-Series.
|1.||"Rom Rom Romantic"||Manoj Muntashir||Amaal Mallik||Mika Singh, Armaan Malik||04:30|
|2.||"Hor Nach"||Kumaar||Meet Bros Anjjan||Ritu Pathak, Meet Bros Anjjan||03:43|
|3.||"Dekhega Raja Trailer"||Anand Raj Anand||Anand Raj Anand||Nakash Aziz, Neha Kakkar||03:48|
|4.||"Mastizaade"||Kumaar||Meet Bros Anjjan||Meet Bros Anjjan||04:21|
|5.||"Kamina Hai Dil"||Kumaar||Meet Bros Anjjan||Benny Dayal, Meet Bros Anjjan||03:59|
Times of India rated this film 1/5 stars and said "Mastizaade is a result of fractured script". Indian Express stated that "there are barely two and a half laughs in Sunny Leone's film". The Hindu stated "Would you call this a film?". Sarita A. Tanwar of DNAIndia rated the film 2 stars and stated "A feast for Sunny Leone's fans, Mastizaade is shocking and scandalous".
The film's total lifetime collection is 38.44 crore.
On 3 February 2016, protests flared in the Punjab city of Ludhiana, disrupting the screening and calling for the ban of this film. The protests were staged by the Hindu Nyay Peeth. Also, on 10 February 2016, an FIR against Sunny Leone and Vir Das was registered in the Adarsh Nagar Police Station in Delhi. The complaint was about the film hurting religious sentiments in the way that supposedly depicted promoting the use of a condom inside a temple. That same day, a complaint was filed with the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) and the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) seeking a ban on the movie. It was based on the movie allegedly 'diminishing the dignity of wives and mothers of the Army men on duty.'
- "'Mastizaade' to release through Kumar Mangat's Panorama Studios". The Times of India. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
- "MASTIZAADE (15)". British Board of Film Classification. 27 January 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Mastizaade - Movie - Box Office India".
- "Mastizaade (2016) - Box Office Earnings". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Priya Adivarekar (8 May 2014). "Sunny Leone in Milap Zaveri's next Mastizaade". The Indian Express.
- IANS (26 December 2015). "'Mastizaade' an adult comedy: Sunny Leone". The Indian Express. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Divya Goyal (4 May 2014). "Sunny Leone's 'Mastizaade' teaser crosses 2 lakh views in 2 days". The Indian Express. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- IANS (23 December 2015). "Everything I shot for Mastizaade was no big deal: Sunny Leone". Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- Zee Media Bureau (8 May 2014). "Sunny Leone's 'Mastizaade' starts shooting in August". Zee News.
- "Sunny Leone's adult comedy Mastizaade will now hit the screens on..." India Today. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- Chowdhury, Chitra Home (29 January 2016). "1st Day Mastizaade 2nd Saala Khadoos Box Office Collection Irudhi Suttru Worldwide". Dekh News. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Sunny Leone in a double role in Mastizaade with Vir Das and Tusshar Kapoor". Bollywood Hungama. 8 September 2014.
- "Milap Zaveri to make his acting debut in his own film". Bollywood Hungama. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Sunny Leone's 'Mastizaade' shoot begins in August". Sify.com. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- Bollywood Hungama (4 June 2015). "Sunny Leone's 'Mastizaade' faces Censor rejection". The Indian Express.
- "Mastizaade: Sunny Leone, Riteish, team celebrate as Censor Board clears film for release". India Today. 14 August 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Sunny Leone starrer 'Mastizaade' gets censor certificate". ABP Live. 14 August 2015. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- "'Mastizaade' gets censor certificate, announces Riteish Deshmukh". The Indian Express. 14 August 2015.
- "Sunny Leone's hit song 'Baby Doll' to be used in 'Mastizaade'". Mid Day. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "Watch: Double trouble of Sunny Leone in 'Rom Rom Romantic' song from 'Mastizaade'!". Zee News. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Watch: Sunny Leone sizzles in 'Hor Nach' song from 'Mastizaade'". Mid Day. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Sunny Leone sizzles in 'sexiest' 'Dekhega Raja Trailer' 'Mastizaade' song – Watch video". Zee News. 13 January 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Mastizaade Title VIDEO Song". T-Series YouTube Channel. 19 January 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Watch: New song Kamina Hai Dil from Sunny Leone's Mastizaade". DNA India. 26 January 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Mastizaade (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - EP by Anand Raj Anand, Meet Bros Anjjan & Amaal Mallik on iTunes". iTunes Store. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Movie Mastizaade 2016, Story, Trailers | Times of India".
- "Mastizaade review: There are barely two-and-a-half laughs in Sunny Leone's film". February 2016.
- Joshi, Namrata (29 January 2016). "Mastizaade: Would you call this a film?". The Hindu.
- "Mastizaade review: A feast for Sunny Leone fans, this one is shocking and scandalous!". 29 January 2016.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Mastizaade (2016) | Box Office Earnings - Bollywood Hungama". www.bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 12 February 2016.
- "Ludhiana protesters attempt to stop 'Mastizaade' screening and call for a ban". NewsX. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Complaint filed against Sunny Leone, Vir Das for hurting religious sentiments". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Complaint against movie for 'demeaning' men in uniform". The Tribune. Retrieved 10 February 2016.