From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mastodon is a large, elephant-like, extinct mammal.
Mastodon may also refer to:
- Mastodon (band), an American heavy metal band
- Mastodon (album), a box set released by the band's former label
- Mastedon, an American Christian rock band formed by brothers John Elefante and Dino Elefante
- Mastodon (steam locomotive) (CPR #229), the very first steam locomotive of the 4-8-0 wheel arrangement
- A nickname for the 4-8-0 wheel arrangement
- Mastodon Township, Michigan
- Fort Wayne Mastodons, the athletic teams and mascot of Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Mastodon (software), open source software for federated micro-blogging, analogous to but distinct from Twitter
- Mastodon (comics), a comic book character who plays a minor role in the backstory of Wolverine
- Mastodon (New Universe), the code-name of one of members of the DP7 comic book superhuman group
- Mastodon, a gigantic quadrupedal walker in the game Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mastodon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.